About Seth Mosley
2x GRAMMY award winning producer, Seth Mosley is one of the most awarded and in-demand songwriters and producers in the Christian music industry. From Circleville, Ohio, Seth Mosley, became fascinated with the production side of music at an early age. He started out by recording his friends’ bands in his homemade studio. And then after high school, Mosley began working full-time for a local producer, where he learned the nuts and bolts of production. Little did he know that nearly a decade-and-a-half after buying his first record, Take Me To Your Leader by the Newsboys, he would experience a full circle moment when he was asked to produce the Newsboys’ successful album, Born Again. The project proved to be a career-defining release for both the band and Mosley.
In addition to writing and producing Christian and country music, Seth also has a foot in the the pop genre, which he loves – recently writing with artists Lanie Gardner and LIVVIA, and pop writers Michael Pollack, Federico Vindver, Fraser Churchill and Jesse Thomas. In the sync world, Mosley’s had numerous placements with “Feel Invincible” by Skillet. And his most recent placements have been with Toyota & CW’s Batwoman, who both featured the song, “Power,” which Seth produced and co-wrote, performed by Ruelle.
In 2017, Mosley started his own full-service production and publishing company, Full Circle Music and music academy, Full Circle Music Academy. When it all comes down to the basics of what Mosley does, it’s about serving others and making a difference. In his own words: “I love being attached to songs and music that have a purpose and are making an impact on people’s lives.”
- 2x GRAMMY award-winning producer
- Over 20 #1 singles
- Writer & producer of RIAA certified Gold country singles, “Make You Mine” & “She’s With Me” by High Valley
- Billboard named #1 Christian Music Producer of the Year
- Multiple Dove Awards, including Producer of the Year, Songwriter of the Year (non-artist) & Pop Contemporary Album of the Year
- Production credits: Skillet, for King & Country, Newsboys, Mercy Me, High Valley, Michael W. Smith, Bethel, Elevation Worship, Lincoln Brewster and many more
- Country music collaborations with: Tom Douglas, Rodney Clawson, Nicolle Galyon, Rodney Atkins, Emily Weisband, Jon Nite, Jaron Boyer, Casey Beathard, Jim Beavers, Allison Veltz-Cruz
- SESAC award for Christian Songwriter of the Year & over 15 awards for top radio activity
- Creator and host of Made It In Music podcast with over 140 episodes, featuring Shane McAnally, Lzzy Hale (of Halestorm), John Cooper, Michael W. Smith, Stephanie Wright and many others